Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Congratulations Card for Twins


Hi everyone!  I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted.  It has been a very busy time for my family and I haven't had the chance to post.  I am now getting back into a schedule and will be working on posting more often. 

This is a card that I did recently for a couple that had twins.  It was really fun to make.  I have to say it went through many ideas and transitions before it came to this and I'm really happy with how it turned out in the end. 

It was based on a card that I did over on the Create for Less Think Crafts blog a while back.   You can find the tutorial for the Oh, Baby! Card that I did HERE. The tutorial has the onesie template posted if you'd like to use it, too. 

Thanks for coming by and happy creating!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment